The 5 Things We Cannot Change
- Everything changes and ends.
- Things do not always go according to plan.
- Life is not always fair.
- Pain is part of Life.
- People are not loving and loyal all the time.
The 5 Secrets You Must Discover Before You Die
- Be true to yourself.
- Leave no regrets.
- Become love.
- Live the moment.
- Give more than you take.
The Top 5 Regrets of the Dying
- I wish I had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- I wish I had not worked so hard.
- I wish I had the courage to express my feelings.
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
- I wish that I had let myself be happier.
The 5 Thieves of Happiness
The 5 Love Languages
- Words of affirmation
- Quality time
- Receiving time
- Acts of Service
- Physical Touch
“With an appreciation of flow and motion Peggy’s life has been always been driven by passion. From surfing and skateboarding to the intimate appreciation what she calls the ‘Cetacean Nation’. Discovering the transformative force of participation artwork through her Origami Whales project was the first step to realising that passion could be harnessed, amplified and ultimately inspire for a deeper purpose.
Surfer, Skateboarder, Artist and Activist.
Once the only female member of the famous Zephyr Skateboard team from documentary ‘Dogtown and Z-Boys’: Peggy’s love of the outdoors inspires her to travel worldwide in search of good surf. In 2004, she founded the Origami Whales Project to raise awareness about commercial whaling. She has also developed the Whales and Dolphins Ambassador Program and led campaigns such as ‘Let’s Face It’, which petitions to save New Zealand’s critically endangered Maui’s dolphins and Hector’s dolphins.” Source: TED Talks